Have a wonderful time at the Fair and afterwards, explore all the other things Kings Mountain has to offer!
Visit “Methusaleh,” an 1,800 year old redwood on Skyline north of Bear Gulch Road East
Hike or picnic in the redwoods
- This NPS map can be used to hike to the Fair (located where the map says “Kings Mountain Fire Brigade.”)
- Huddart County Park
- Wunderlich County Park
- El Corte Madera Creek Preseve
- Purisima Creek Redwoods Preserve (also has a short “easy access” trail)
- Midpeninsula Open Space District (for other hiking destinations)
See the beautiful views
- See the ocean or watch the sunset
- Along Skyline, near Highway 92
- El Corte Madera Creek Preserve, on the Fir Trail
- Purisima Creek Redwoods Preserve, on the Whittemore Gulch, Ridge, or Harkins Ridge trails
- See the bay or watch the sunrise
- Skyline and 92 view area
Eat lunch or dinner
Alice’s Restaurant, dining at Skyline and 84
Hiking to the Fair is easily accomplished as several local hiking trails through the redwoods are quite accessible from Huddart Park, Wunderlich Park, and Purisima Creek Redwoods Open Space. This NPS map can be used to hike to the Kings Mountain Art Fair (located where the map says “Kings Mountain Fire Brigade”).
Horse trails lead to the Fair. Trails leading from Woodside arrive at the Fire Station. Horse parking is best accommodated nearby at the Mountain House Restaurant, where several hitching posts are available.
Gift Certificates are now available! To order, you can fill out this form and send via mail, or you can email email@example.com or call (650) 851-2710 with your requests.